About me 2

I am a fun loving student who loves to play Hockey, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Surf life Saving (Nippers) and Athletics. I am sporty yet smart. I like to think that I am talented at sport. I am dog person, but I love all animals. When I am older I would like to become a Hockeyroo and when I retire I would like to go to the England countryside. I would like to go to Oxford University. My four role models are My mum, my dad, Jane Claxten and Georgie Parker. In hockey my two favourite positions are Centre Midfield and Sweeper.

5 thoughts on “About me 2

1. Dear Teagan,
    My name is Carter an I live in the United States. I really enjoyed your post, we have a lot in common I also love sports and I love lacrosse witch is basically hockey but in the air. So anyway I loved your post and hope to talk to you again!

• Hi Carter,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. My school has a lacrosse team and we are pretty good. Can you please give me your blog URL so I can look at your blog.
      From Teagan

2. G’day Teagan,
    Great introduction. Georgie Parker is a fantastic actress and also one of my favourites.

You certainly sound like a sporty outdoorsy typical Aussie kid.